Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 sticks Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 3 cups Soft Red or White Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix butter with both sugars (Optional reduce sugars to ¾ cup for each) until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and vanilla, beating well to combine.
- Keep mixing for 1 more minute and add chocolate chips and nuts (Optional). Mix until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Shape your cookies on prepared cookie sheets. Bake until golden brown on the edges.Approximately 9 minutes.
- Let them cool on a cooling rack for 5 minutes and enjoy!